The education of the AUA Academic Community in innovation and entrepreneurship matters-issues as well as the efficient exploitation of research results of the Institute in the interest of the Academic Community, the Greek economy and society in general.
Three basic goals:
- Supporting the exploitation of research results of AUA
- Supporting the collaboration and information exchange between the Institute, industry and other productive sectors
- Supporting AUA‘s students’ and researchers’ education in innovation and entrepreneurial issues
- Seminars, workshops and forums organization for AUA‘s students’ and researchers’ education as well as for the wider academic community in innovation and entrepreneurial issues.
- Documentation of AUA ‘s existing research activity.
- Supporting AUA ‘s Research Staff in finding Private or Public Sector partners for the exploitation of research results.
- Supporting AUA‘s Research Staff in Industrial & Intellectual Property Rights issues, and also in finding a suitable concession contract, in drafting and monitoring said contract.
- Supporting spin-off creation, providing advice to all interested parties of AUA ‘s Research Staff
- Providing information to students and researchers about coping mechanisms for Technology Intensive Start-ups, such as incubators, technology parks, et cetera.
- Promoting AUA‘s Research findings for their exploitation (organising/ participating in events, exposés, et cetera).